Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well for my first, first post... (since the 1st was an intro)

So I am in college, at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology). I'm home for the summer, you know? Working; two jobs. One as an intern at DCNET, and another as an instructor for a Robotics/Engineering program at a local DC high school (more pics/info to follow on that). But as for now, yesterday we had to deal with a stray bird that found its way into our classroom. Honestly I don't how it got in the building. I didn't even know it was there lol, until it was brought to my attention. Anyhow, somehow my compatriots Jason and Subodh helped to get the little creature. We had to capture it first however. And we managed to do to that by luring it to our trap with french fries; catering by urs truly...lol. Anyway check out this vid I caught of the capture with, of all things, my PC webcam. Enjoy.. I guess...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment