Friday, July 31, 2009

Checkin' In


Hello world. Me again; just checkin' in. Let's see, since my last post about AC, not much has happened. The tooth I got extracted from the rear bowels of my mouth, lol, seems to be healing pretty well. I ran out of the Tylenol-3 the dentist gave me. Honestly, though, I do not know what was in it because it seemed like regular old Acetophenamine to me. I mean it did help with the pain, so in that regard it did its job. And considering the spur-of-the-moment decision to get the tooth pulled, I believe it turned out ok. However I am still taking the Penicillin for infection prevention.

Otherwise work is droning along. The Summer Career Pathways stint will end next week, lightening the workload demand I'll be subject to, which is a good thing. This little 5.5 week long program has been pretty great. I'm enjoying and have enjoyed it. Next week we (the schools participating in the program) are poised to have a mini competition with each school entering their Tetrix robots, their NXT robots, and their websites. I'll post pics/vids from the event so that you all can see the culmination of the program and understand that I really have been at work doing something constructive lol. So anyway just stoppin' by, per say. So I'll catch you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment