Monday, January 25, 2010

Palladium Boots [goodLook]

So I've been eying these pretty dope boots for a minute. They're made by the French, former tire manufacturing company, Palladium. I first saw them when a friend of mine over @ CMartyMar, Chris, donned them one day. I really did not pay attention until I saw them later on UO's website, [UrbanOutfitters], and I instantly fell in love with them. They are hot to me, and when reading the interesting history about the Palladium, I thought that the company's history was pretty cool as well. Anyway look for some of these on mes pieds [french| my feet] soon. GQ also spotlighted the company that after it's takeover by the shoe company K-Swiss in an article it posted to its website in October 2009.

palladium2_h.jpg
(photo copied from GQ website, article, "Same As They Ever Were (Almost)." | [http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2009/10/same-as-they-ever-were.html]


No comments:

Post a Comment