Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GQ's Ultimate Suit Guide - Amazing!!


(click the pic above or the link at the bottom of the post)

So I'm starting to question my style and tweak and challenge and stretch it as of late. I've really been transfixed by suits for some reason. I've always admired the elegance they bring to the well-groomed gentleman, but now I long to be that guy, lol. I guess as I am getting older, my style and my cognizance of my person is starting to mature and express itself a little more. Howbeit, I wanted to learn about the suit world; how to buy one, what to look for, what's in vogue right now, what isn't . . . you know?

I didn't know what a lapel was or a vent or the 'break of the pants', but with a little research on the net, and the awesome guide GQ has posted on their site, I found that once your mind's eye is trained in what to look for, you're A-OK!! Anyway to all the young gentlemen out there like myself, here's a great place to start: GQ's Ultimate Suit Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment