Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother...

So... Ryan Leslie composed a song for his Mother some time ago entitled "Mother". It's a beautiful, simple song in which he just expresses his love and gratitude for his Mom (I posted it here a few weeks ago -- scroll down a little). Anyway in that spirit I decided to attempt to cover the song as a dedication to my Moms - Nana , Estelle, Michelle - and all of the other motherly women who have impacted my life in some way. I did my best and I hope you all enjoy it. Happy Mother's Day!!!



P.S. Thanks to Rich Lucey for providing the piano instrumental for the track. Much thanks and love man!!!

And uh... it's my first recording - bear that in mind please - I know it's not my best...lol

1 comment:

  1. Wow great vocals!! Man, you have a BEAUTIFUL voice!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!! Keep singing! You are a VERY TALENTED young man. Keep singing man! Whatever you do, KEEP SINGING!!

    ... and Mr. Lucey, your gift on the piano is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for being a part of this special gift!! I wish you both much success in any future collaborating. You definitely should do it. I'll be listening for you guys on the radio... :)

    ReplyDelete