Thursday, September 17, 2009

MJ Movie




Hello World.. back here again after some time away. But everything is going ok. Back up here in Rochester, NY. Chillin..relaxin and classin' it up. Work to do... needd to be doing it now truth be told. But I just wanted to stop by and post a trailer for a movie that is coming out soon. I really want to go see it and it is only because it's Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT concert footage. The big series of concerts he was planning on putting on this past July, but was unable to do due to his death. It looks like it's gonna be amazing... and why wouldn't it? It's Michael Jackson....


ReVisit: Went to see the movie like the 2nd week of its release. Great time. I was singin' and and dancing in my seat lol. I went by myself but had an awesome time. Can't wait for the dvd release. Great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment